Life jacket, also known as life vest, is a life-saving garment designed to resemble a vest. Life jacket material is nylon fabric or neoprene (NEOPRENE), buoyant material or inflatable material, reflective material. It is generally used for 5-7 years and is one of the life-saving equipment on board and on the plane. Generally vest type, made of foam or cork. Wear enough buoyancy on the body to make the head of the drowning water out of the water.
Basic configuration parameters
1 with night (SOS) rescue lights
2 inflation method: manual
3 CO2 gas tank: 2 (specific configuration)
4 airbag: 2 (specific configuration)
5 In accordance with CCAR.TSO-C13F, the life jacket is made of internationally-used PU tape. Suitable for water rescue.
Principle of action
- Buoyant material filled life jacket, that is, fabric made of nylon cloth or neoprene, filled with buoyant material.
2. Inflatable life jacket: Made of high-strength waterproof material, similar to the principle of inflatable lifebuoy or swimming ring . Automatically inflated or passively inflated. However, the most important thing to note about this life jacket is to absolutely avoid sharp objects from piercing or damaging the waterproof layer, which can cause unimaginable serious consequences.
- Marine Lifejacket, Marine Child Lifejacket, suitable for life-saving use of various types of people on the coast and inland rivers. The buoyancy of life jackets is greater than 113N. After life jackets are soaked in water for 24 hours, the buoyancy loss of life jackets should be less than 5%. . Life jacket buoyancy material: polyethylene foam. The new marine life jacket is a new life jacket designed and manufactured in accordance with the requirements of IMO MSC207 (81) and MSC200 (80). The specification was implemented on July 1, 2010.
2. Marine work lifejacket, suitable for all kinds of people working in coastal and inland rivers. The buoyancy of the life jacket is greater than 75N. After the life jacket is soaked in water for 24 hours, the buoyancy loss of the life jacket should be less than 5%.
3. Leisure life jackets: There are also water sports life jackets (Water Sports Lifejacket), fabrics with neoprene composite materials, a variety of colors, stylish and beautiful. It is mainly suitable for playing on the water, learning to swim, drifting, fishing, etc.
Generally used are marine life jackets. EVA foam material is used inside.
After compression 3D three-dimensional molding, its thickness is about 4 cm (the domestic production is 5-6 thin hair materials, about 5-7 cm thick). Life jackets produced according to standard specifications have their buoyancy standards: generally 7.5 kg / 24 hours for adults and 5 kg / 24 hours for children to ensure that the surface above the chest.
How to use: Put the life jacket whistle bag on the body; pull the zipper , tighten the front straps with both hands, and tie the neck straps; the lower straps are tied at the left and right sides of the front; prison.
Use color: Vivid colors in life jackets or colors with fluorescent components can irritate the optic nerve. It may be related to the wavelength of this color, which is easily accepted by human eyes and is not easily confused by other colors. This will be more conspicuous. In this way, wearing a life jacket in case of an accident, it is easy to be discovered, and rescue can be implemented as soon as possible.
Inflatable life jackets are used to pull the drawstring on the inflator to make the drawbar.
At 90 degrees, the needle pierces the diaphragm in the high-pressure gas storage cylinder (disposable, replaceable), and the high-pressure carbon dioxide gas is rushed into the airbag to generate buoyancy after the gas expands, thereby achieving the purpose of lifesaving. Inflatable life jackets are mainly composed of sealed inflatable vest airbags, micro high pressure gas cylinders and quick inflation valves, etc., which are often used in work that has the possibility of falling into the water. Under normal circumstances (not inflated), the entire inflatable life jacket is worn like a belt and draped over the shoulder of a person. Due to its small size, it does not hinder people’s freedom of operation; once it falls into the water, it is dangerous to encounter buoyancy in the water. In an emergency, the air can be automatically inflated according to the action of water (automatic inflatable life jacket), or by pulling the cable (manual inflatable life jacket) on the inflatable valve, it will complete the inflation in 5 seconds to generate 8~15 kg buoyancy, up Lift up the human body, so that the head and shoulders of the accidental water drop are exposed to the water surface, and the safety protection is obtained in time.